Library: April 6-10
Hello everyone, I hope you all are hanging in there, and staying safe at home. Please do feel free to reach out to me or schedule a Zoom appointment if you or your child would like to chat about books or let me know how your library lessons are going. I've loved the photos and feedback you've shared so far!
- Preview How to Catch the Easter Bunny. Identify the letters, fiction or nonfiction, and do any breathing exercises.
- Read the Easter Bunny's Assistant (or another Easter book of your choice!/preview Easter books in Epic!)
- Create a simple German Easter Egg Tree! I have a YouTube tutorial to help ex[pain the process. You'll need the following supplies:
- Vase (or cup)
- 5-10 (or more sticks) to fit into the vase.
- Crayons/markers/paint/colored pencils (any will do!)
- Scissors + tape or glue