Get Started with Sora!
Just 5 Easy Steps:
1. Download the free Sora app from the Apple App store or Google Play Store. Sora works on computers, tablets, and smartphones.
2. Open the Sora app. Either tap "Find My School" to look up the St. Francis School, or tap the blue link on the bottom that says, "I have a set up code." Our set up code is: STFSTX.
3. Login with your student's SFS username and password.
Grades PK-2 will need to request a login to use Sora eBooks via this Google form. Please allow Ms. LaBarre up to 72 hours to process your request. Students in grades 3-8 should be able to login immediately using their 2019-2020 SFS email and password.
4. Browse the "Explore tab" to enjoy books anytime, anywhere! Students may check out 3 books at a time for a loan period of 2 weeks. Learn how to early return and renew.
5. Close the book and go to your Shelf to see all your books. From there, you can:
If you need more help with Sora, please visit Sora Help.
Link to your Public Library Account:
Sora also allows seamless access to your public library's collection, too! Expand your selection by learning how to link your public library account.
Additionally, you can learn about reading settings, as well as accessibility features such as how to set Open Dyslexic Font, enable high-contrast mode and use text to speech apps.