In 2nd grade we've been reading mini-biographies for Women's History Month, and learning about library organization. I'll continue our Women's History Month with a readaloud from Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls, as well as quick introductory tutorial to our school's online Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Watch and follow along with pre-story breathing exercises if you want to review the balloon, drain, and pretzel!
- Read Jane Goodall from Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls by either zooming in on the photo below, or by watching Mrs. Echols screencast.
- Watch the Britannica tutorial linked below. Login to our school account with the username: stfrancis and password: Ktwelve.
- Explore Britannica! Try at least 3 different searches.
- Extend your learning by checking the Houston Zoo's live chimpanzee camera or head over to the San Diego Zoo for more live cam animal action!
- Extra unrelated fun: Watch Mo Willem's super fun Lunchtime Doodles series linked below!